The Only One Worthy of Worship
- As Muslims we know that One of the most important and crucial tenets of our faith is to believe that there is absolutely no one worthy of worship other than Allah Himself.
- To be a Muslim, it is not enough that we accept Allah as our God, but we have to deny that there's any other God.
- This is the factor that makes our religion different from other religions. Most of the religions and their people do believe in one true God who is the absolute authority. But they also believe that there are other Gods.
- Islam came to obliterate such beliefs and restore and reaffirm what was before. 🔹And islam being the natural religion, this simple truth stands out.
- Chapter 17 verse 42 Allah says:
"Say, "If there were any other gods beside Him, as they claim, they would have tried to overthrow the Possessor of the throne."
- Chapter 21 verse 22 Allah says
"If there were in them (the Heavens and the Earth) other gods besides ALLAH, there would have been chaos. Glory be to ALLAH; the Lord with absolute authority. He is high above their claims."
- Chapter 30 verse 30 Allah says
"Therefore, you shall devote yourself to the religion of strict monotheism. Such is the fitrah - natural instinct placed into the people by Allah. Such creation of Allah will never change. This is the perfect religion, but most people do not know."