The Witness, The Overseer, The Guardian
- The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures
- The One who ensures well-being.
- The One who extends wings of Love to cover and protect creation.
- The One who is ever watchful.
- The One who protects and guards.
- The One who offers peace and security.
- The One who proclaims the Truth.
- From the root h-y-m-n which has the following classical Arabic connotations:
- to watch over, oversee, protect, guard
- to be a witness to
- to offer security and peace
- to determine what is true
- to extend a wing (like a hen protecting her chicks)