The Self-Sufficient, The Wealthy, The Independent One
- The One who is self-sufficient.
- The One without need of anything.
- The One who transcends all needs.
- The One who is completely satisfied.
- The One who is free from any wants.
- The One who is free from any dependence.
- The One who flourishes without help or aid of any sort, yet who is needed by all.
- The One upon whose wealth and riches all others depend.
- From the root gh-n-y which has the following classical Arabic connotations:
- to be free from wants or needs
- to be self-sufficient, independent
- to be able to do without help from others
- to be content, satisfied
- to be rich, wealthy, flourishing
- Ghaniyy denotes the One whose essential nature is independence, self-sufficiency and supreme wealth.