- He is the one who created everyone from the Beginning but everyone He creates will one day perish but Him for He was from the beginning and will remain forever. Allah is the beginning and Allah is the end
- This name of Allah should humble us, we hear the verses about death and that we all WILL taste it, Allah has also reminded us with his name Al-Akhir, the last. So it doesn’t matter if you live for a billion years, you will never be the oldest or the longest living, because you will soon taste death, there is only one end, and that end is Allah. Everything is before Allah, Allah is the one and only end.
- Allah created the universe from nothing and, ultimately, will return it to its initial state and destroy it. Nothing is immortal, for all living beings come into existence for a predetermined period of time and then die—everything, that is, except Allah, Who is the First and the Last and therefore without beginning or end.
- Allah, the Creator of life and time, is not affected by any of matter’s characteristics. Given that He is infinite, He will exist for all eternity, existed in the infinite past, and is unaffected by time and space. This fact is stressed in the Qur’an, as follows:
“Everyone on it will pass away; but the Face of your Lord will remain, Master of Majesty and Generosity. “(Surat ar-Rahman, 55:26-27)💖
- The One who is the first, the beginning, the foremost. 🔸The Prior-Existing One who existed before all of creation.
- The One who was before anything or any being.
- The One who is the cause of all the worlds.
- The One who is the beginning of every action, command or thought.
- The name al-Awwal indicates that Allah is eternal, that its existence has no beginning; and the name al-Akhir refers to the eternity of Allah’s self and attributions and that He is free from transience and that He is immortal.
- Allah is the first, the beginning, the foremost. The Prior-Existing One who existed before all of creation. When we think about the dinosaurs, it puts us in awe that something existed such a long time ago, but envisions Allah the beginning of life, the one who created existence; this is something we cannot even visualize. Allah is the beginning to everything, he fashioned all that was created and is above all creation. An account or explanation of Allah is unthinkable because his existence is beyond our concrete existence. Allah is before what we believe to be the beginning. Allahuakbar!